Attorney Anthony Arzili provides full-service representation on DUI cases including Court appearances and all DMV matters.
An experienced criminal defense attorney can handle all of this for you. A DMV hearing must be requested right away. The hearing itself will not take place for approximately a month, but if a hearing is not requested within 10 days, your right to a hearing is gone.
Attorney Anthony Arzili provides full-service representation on DUI cases including Court appearances and all DMV matters. Attorney Anthony Arzili has handled hundreds of DUI cases successfully throughout LA county courts.
Most people don’t realize that DUI law is one of the most complex areas of criminal law. To the average citizen, it may appear that you have no hope.
But each DMV hearing and DUI case needs to satisfy ALL of the technical requirements of California Criminal Law. The average citizen has no idea what these technical requirements are and by not hiring an experienced attorney throws away any shot they have of a getting a good result.
The Law Offices of Attorney Anthony Arzili realizes that this is a financially difficult time. We make payment plans available to most of our clients.
- Lack of Probable Cause to stop-Police had no reason or a weak reason to stop your vehicle
- Unlawful Arrest-Police did not have probable cause to arrest you.
- Unreliable chemical test-Attorney Anthony Arzili requests all records for the machine you use to verify its calibration and accuracy.
- Lack of Driving evidence-Police’s evidence of your driving is weak
- 15 minute observation period- Police did not observe you
Continuously prior to your chemical test.
- Rising Blood Alcohol defense- your B.A.C was not over .08
at time of arrest but peaked over during arrest and investigation.
- Was there an accident?
- Was there dangerous driving? i.e. speeding, reckless driving.
- Did you have high Blood Alcohol Content?
- Did you refuse to take a chemical test?
- Did you have underage passengers?
- Have you ever been convicted of DUI before?
Simply having one or more of the above factors can mean you are facing the loss of your freedom, your license or both. Consult an attorney that has been able to dismiss painful enhancements for his clients. For a free consultation, please contact Attorney Anthony Arzili at (562) 907-4448.
Attorney Anthony Arzili says it like it is. Unlike other attorneys that “sugarcoat” facts or scare you into hiring them, Attorney Anthony Arzili treats his clients with the respect and honesty.
Attorney Anthony Arzili has handled hundreds of DUI cases successfully. He has handled serious felony DUI’s, Refusals, DUI’s with priors, First time DUI’s, etc. He’s seen every little nuance and wrinkle in the law and he brings that experience to your case.
You can not over emphasize how important it is for your attorney to “know your court.” Familiarity with the decision makers, Judges and DA’s, in your court can make all the difference in your court. Attorney Anthony Arzili limits his practice to L.A. cases only. This allows him to know the people in his courts better than most attorneys that chase cases to any county.
Call (562) 907-4448.